The ones who know the value of accreditation understand the worth of these organizations. Therefore, CI24 is the best solution in terms of credibility and authentication. CI24 has made the whole accreditation process supremely easy for their clients. CI24 will escort you through every evaluation and analysis, provide the necessary suggestions for improving the overall quality of your institute.
What is Accreditation?
Accreditation means the process of quality assurance of colleges, universities, and educational institutions to reassure that they meet a strict set of service and operational standards. The private, non-governmental accrediting agencies access these standards. They are specifically for reviewing education institutions and programs.
Accreditation provides access to federal and state funding, maintains private sector confidence, and makes transferring credits easier. After proper accreditation of an institution or degree program, you can gauge its overall quality without conducting a detailed analysis on your own.
When Accreditation To Be Initiated?
Initiate your NAAC Accreditation for your Higher Education Institute if you have a record of graduation of at least two batches of students. Or if they have been in existence for six years or more.
How Accreditation To Be Done?
- Peer Review: After submission of paperwork, the faculty peers conduct intensive review of the material.
- Visit: After Peer Review, a team of professionals is sent to examine the institution.
- Decision: The Accreditation organization take a call to affirm or deny Accreditation status.
- Continuous Review: Accredited institutions need to submit Accreditation Renewal Review periodically.
An institutional Audit is when the Professionals or Experts visit the campus and conduct an Audit. They prepare a well-documented audit report after taking few factors under consideration. It is then fetched to the institution for its current status as per NAAC requirements.
We guide institutions on Self Study Report (SSR) on robust 7 criteria along with 93 – 115 Key Indicators. It comprises of predominantly Qualitative (Q1M) and Quantitative (QnM) metrics. Moreover, we will also take care of filling and submitting your SSR accurately within deadline.
SSS stands for Student Satisfaction Survey. We assist institutions with proper guidelines on conducting a Student Satisfaction Survey (SSS) timely and accurately along DVV with expert advice on scoring maximum marks out of 60
If you want your institution to clear NAAC standards at first attempt, then we are here for you. We take a special care while filling & submitting your Institutional Information and Quality assessment (IIQA) so that at first attempt it is 100% accepted by NAAC.
If any question is raised by NAAC then you don’t need to worry as we are there to provide appropriate Clarifications on your behalf. Moreover, we closely monitor Data validation and Verification process (DVV) and update to Institution on its status.
Peer Team Visit
After completing the paperwork, our NAAC Experts plan & conduct separate Mock visits at the campus. It is to aid a helping hand to institutions for implementing the best strategy on Peer Team Visit of NAAC.
The curriculum is the essence of a successful education system. It is of utmost importance to have a purposeful, goal-oriented, essential and strategically structured curriculum. Having a well-structured curriculum will help shape the students in their best forms, and will provide them with a roadmap for the solution of their future-related queries. The curriculum is the foundation stone for every educational platform. The following aspects should be considered for a stronger foundation:-
- Curriculum structure and its developmental objectives.
- Curriculum planning and implementation
- Curriculum enrichment
- Proper Feedback system
Teaching-Learning aspect and its Evaluation
Any educational institution earns its good-will from the evaluation of the learning-teaching aspect. This criterion represents the main element of what a learner should learn and how they should learn. Focusing on the above would guide the students in acquiring the right knowledge. To perfectly achieve a quality education system in the institution, the following aspects should be considered upon:-
- Proper emphasis on the Teaching-Learning aspect.
- Experienced teaching staff
- Providing qualitative and updated education
- The evaluation process, the needed reforms and its implementation.
- Student’s learning and performance evaluation.
Research, Consultancy and Extension Services
Focusing on this criterion creates a domain, where research activities, consultation services, exchange of ideas and new innovative techniques get a place which helps in the holistic development of learners. It gives a platform to offer services to the society, address real-life difficulties, acquire moral values, leadership skills along with career guidance, a boost to the learners in performing research-related activities as well as take part in productive activities beneficial for the society. The key aspects of this criterion are:-
- Promotion in Research related activities.
- Resource mobilization for effective and extensive Research
- Research-related establishments
- Research publication and recognition
- Consultancy services
- Extension activities and institutionalizing social responsibility.
- Collaboration with different educational institutions and related industries.
Infrastructure and Learning Resources
Availability of necessary educational facilities, study resources for both teachers and learners and a learning environment ensure qualitative delivery of knowledge and guidance to the learners. Classrooms and laboratories equipped with updated technology, adequate facilities for physical fitness, proper emphasis on medical care with related infrastructure and resources, sufficient reference materials for the learners etc. are vital for assuring qualitative education. For a proper learning environment, infrastructure and resources play a vital role. The key aspects are:-
- Physical facilities including hostels, playgrounds, safe drinking water, fast internet connections, medical emergency services, grievance redressal rooms, etc.
- Library as a learning resource
- Latest technology infrastructures
- Proper maintenance of the above-mentioned facilities.
Student Support and Progression
A student should have active participation in all the activities offred by the institution and also give feedback if any such activities needed to be implemented, the above criterion focuses on the same. Learners are provided with the necessary support by the institution on academic or any other issues. Mentoring and guiding the students in their field of study, their performance and other academic aspects are necessary. It also ensures the overall quality of the education provided by the institution. Contribution of the institution to the learners higher study and even towards their career growth is also an important factor while working on this criterion. To comply with these criteria, the institution needs to focus on the following:-
- Student mentoring and support
- Student’s progression
- Student participation in academics and other co-curricular activities
Governance, leadership and management
Governance and management are the backbones of any organization. Having a well structured governing body and adequate management helps in finding and addressing the gaps in implementation practices and providing efficient counter mechanism treatments. The successful future of the institutions depends on it. It also helps impart leadership skills among the learners, which is a requisite in today’s modern world. Apart from that Internal quality assurance, faculty empowerment, financial resource management, strategic development etc falls under this criterion. The key aspects of this criterion are:-
- Institutional Visualisation and leadership
- Strategy development and deployment
- Faculty empowerment strategies
- Financial Management and Resource mobilisation
- Internal quality assurance system
Innovation and best practices
In the dynamic world, to keep up with the pace, innovation is a must. With innovation comes numerous options, and adopting the best practices implies qualitative development of the institution. Thus, we need to assess factors like
- The approach of the institution towards a greener, eco-friendly campus.
- Conservation of energy
- Innovative ideas implemented in the institution, and
The institution needs to focus on the following to comply with this criterion:
- The environmental consciousness among management, staff and learners.
- Innovation and their implementation and evaluation of the outcomes.
- Adopting and implementing the best practices.